Social Security | Maximizing Your Retirement Income
Location:Plaza III Steakhouse | 12631 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS 66213
Date:Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
SOCIAL SECURITY | MAXIMIZING YOUR RETIREMENT INCOME
Helping those between ages 57-67 answer the question: When should I take Social Security?
- File for SS benefits early or delay? What's better for you?
- Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits
- How you may be able to avoid paying taxes on Social Security benefits
- Key factors to consider before applying for Social Security
- Simple ways to increase your Social Security benefits
- Seven changes affecting Social Security in 2020
This event is absolutely FREE and informational only
Presentation - 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Complimentary dinner to follow
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.