During these uncertain times, we're here for you – ready to listen, support and navigate this together. We are open and available to serve you through in-person meetings at our office and/or virtual meeting options. While we always prefer to get to sit down with you face-to face to have our meetings, with our investment in the latest technology, working virtually doesn't limit our ability to answer your questions, deliver client meetings and reviews remotely, or to continue monitoring if you're on track toward your goals and to make adjustments to your strategy, if needed.
How Can We Stay In Touch?
We know that the service that we provide to our clients – particularly in times of uncertainty and market turbulence – is critical. We're dedicated to strengthening personal relationships with our clients and providing the information you need. We’re ready to connect and talk about what's on your mind. We have several ways to keep in touch and can do whatever works best for you.
- Fax: 913-754-1919
Virtual Meetings via GoToMeeting
- Web conferencing via GoToMeeting is extremely flexible and simple to use. It can be done from your computer, tablet or mobile device – with or without a camera – all you need is an internet connection.
- With GoToMeeting, we’re able to share information live from our screen, just like you're in the office.
- If you’ve never participated in a web conference, all you need to do is review the instructions and download the software. Then you're ready to go!
- Get in touch with us to schedule your meeting, and we’ll send you all the info you need to attend.
- A quick guide for attendees can be accessed here: https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/resources/gotomeeting-quick-and-helpful-guide-for-attendees
- Please know that the security of your information and the content discussed in these meetings is our top priority. We researched the many different web conferencing products available, and specifically selected GoToMeeting for its true end-to-end data security measures that address both passive and active attacks against confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- More information regarding GoToMeeting and its security measures can be accessed at the following links:
This page contains information on the decisions and subsequent guidance we are providing related to the pandemic. As the situation evolves, this page will be updated.
Whitepapers and COVID-19 Information:
Below, you will find a form to request some of the whitepapers and information that we have put together for you.