During these uncertain times, we're here for you – ready to listen, support and navigate this together. In the interest of the health and well-being of the communities we serve, we are not meeting in person with new or existing clients at this time, but will continue to serve you through available virtual options. With our investment in the latest technology, working virtually doesn't limit our ability to answer your questions, deliver client meetings and reviews remotely, or to continue monitoring if you're on track toward your goals and to make adjustments to your strategy, if needed.
How Can We Stay In Touch?
We know that the service that we provide to our clients – particularly in times of uncertainty and market turbulence – is critical. We're dedicated to strengthening personal relationships with our clients and providing the information you need. We’re ready to connect and talk about what's on your mind. We have several ways to keep in touch and can do whatever works best for you.
- Our regular phone number, 913-661-9492, has been set up to forward directly to Rodger’s mobile phone.
- Maddie’s regular direct office number, 913-754-3939, has been set up to forward directly to her mobile phone.
- If we are unavailable to answer your call, please leave a voicemail, and know that we will try to return your call as soon as possible.
- Virtual Meetings via GoToMeeting
- Web conferencing via GoToMeeting is extremely flexible and simple to use. It can be done from your computer, tablet or mobile device – with or without a camera – all you need is an internet connection.
- With GoToMeeting, we’re able to share information live from our screen, just like you're in the office.
- If you’ve never participated in a web conference, all you need to do is review the instructions and download the software. Then you're ready to go!
- Get in touch with us to schedule your meeting, and we’ll send you all the info you need to attend.
- A quick guide for attendees can be accessed here: https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/resources/gotomeeting-quick-and-helpful-guide-for-attendees
- Please know that the security of your information and the content discussed in these meetings is our top priority. We researched the many different web conferencing products available, and specifically selected GoToMeeting for its true end-to-end data security measures that address both passive and active attacks against confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- More information regarding GoToMeeting and its security measures can be accessed at the following links:
- We realize our client’s financial and retirement goals don’t stop just because the world is on lock-down.
- Now is a great time to take advantage of our comprehensive financial planning services, and have your comprehensive financial plan updated or composed as soon as possible
- Depending on your situation and financial objectives, it may be a great time to reallocate your portfolio to better align with your risk tolerance, take advantage of potential tax strategies or better meet your long-term goals.
- All 401k rollovers, opening of new investment accounts, and applications for annuities and life insurance are being processed promptly without delays.
This page contains the latest information on the decisions and subsequent guidance we are providing. As the situation evolves, this page will be updated.
Whitepapers and COVID-19 Information:
Below, you will find a form to request some of the whitepapers and information that we have put together for you.